Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2012 March 28 Belli Challenge 140 Shapes

This challenge was all about the shapes! Just add three Shapes to your project and submit it on Creative Belli Challenge With MDS it was super easy and can also be easily made with stamps & Designer Series Paper. In MDS I simple added punches, re-sized for what I wanted and then filled them with the paper of choice. The shamrock is simply four small hearts that I have pointed in towards each other and then grouped with a pearl on top mounted on a circle punch, which is mounted on the Hello Baby Pennant punch. I added the tag from the Number One- Embellishments. I used the sentiment stamp from Daring adventure to finish it off!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Markey, this is fabulous!!! LOVE the way you made the shamrock and that DP is one of my favorites! Great card.
Lynn

paige said...

You are an expert with MDS! Great card!

StephC said...

Wow, this is great. I love the shapes and colors you chose. Nicely done!